Diversification, low start-up costs and the ability to generate a side-income are three of the key reasons why Australians invest in the Currency Markets.
Another reason is that you also have the opportunity to expand your wealth creation opportunities and access the largest financial market in the world.
But as with trading any financial product, there are financial risks you must take into account, including the possibility of losing more than your starting balance.
Let’s jump straight into the 7 reasons why Australians invest in the currency markets.
…no matter how hard the stock market is selling off, there is always an FX pair that is rising.
1. Schedule an appointment (Conference Call) with an Investment Manager
2. Submit a Managed Discretionary Account (MDA) application with Walker Capital Australia.
3. Open a trading account with the Walker Capital Australia’s executing broker.
4. Select from our range of investment strategies and choose your asset allocation between the choices of accounts.
5. Once all accounts are opened, and funds have been chosen, our team gets to work and begins trading.