Making sure your money is working hard for your future is a crucial part of any investment strategy today.
While traditional investments in bonds, stocks and shares are what most are familiar with, today there are several alternative investments that provide new opportunities for any investor.
There is a range of alternative investments available, some, such as Forex or CFDs, are familiar to most investors, while others, such as property, fine wine, artwork or precious metals, require specialized understanding to be successful.
As alternative investments, they do present risks, with the possibility of losing more than your starting balance. However, here are 7 things to consider
Alternative Investments can hedge your Stock Portfolio
1. Schedule an appointment (Conference Call) with an Investment Manager
2. Submit a Managed Discretionary Account (MDA) application with Walker Capital Australia.
3. Open a trading account with the Walker Capital Australia’s executing broker.
4. Select from our range of investment strategies and choose your asset allocation between the choices of accounts.
5. Once all accounts are opened, and funds have been chosen, our team gets to work and begins trading.