An ETF or
There is a range of reasons or rationales as to why people take out ETF’s, from diversification of their portfolios, through to passive management and the low cost of management. Depending on an investors individual and personal investment goals and strategies, their reasons may vary.
Diversification is the key reason people invest in Exchange Traded Funds
1. Schedule an appointment (Conference Call) with an Investment Manager
2. Submit a Managed Discretionary Account (MDA) application with Walker Capital Australia.
3. Open a trading account with the Walker Capital Australia’s executing broker.
4. Select from our range of investment strategies and choose your asset allocation between the choices of accounts.
5. Once all accounts are opened, and funds have been chosen, our team gets to work and begins trading.