Exchange traded funds are a financial instrument traded on the Australian Securities Exchange, as well as a wide number of exchanges around the world. A number of people invest in exchange traded funds Australia. Learn about what is an exchange traded fund below.
The regulator ASIC says that Exchange Traded Funds “can be a simple and low-cost way to get investment returns similar to a share index or another underlying asset”.
IBISWorld had revenues in the financial planning and investment advice segment at $4.8 billion in the year to April 2019, while the fund's management services in Australia is estimated at $8 billion.
1. Schedule an appointment (Conference Call) with an Investment Manager
2. Submit a Managed Discretionary Account (MDA) application with Walker Capital Australia.
3. Open a trading account with the Walker Capital Australia’s executing broker.
4. Select from our range of investment strategies and choose your asset allocation between the choices of accounts.
5. Once all accounts are opened, and funds have been chosen, our team gets to work and begins trading.