When we talk about investment as a means of earning income, most people think of buying stocks and shares.
That is for good reason, one of the largest markets in the world, buying shares allows investors to take advantage of opportunities in the success of businesses and industries across the world. Each share represents a fraction of the company, a portion of its total value.
That value goes up and down as the company’s fortunes change, and as the value of the company changes, so does the price of each share.
While share prices can be affected by any number of issues both within the company and in the broader economic situation, investing in shares centres around finding companies where the share value will go up over time. However, there are several strategies to achieve this, depending on the type of investor you are looking to be.
Making money from shares is earned in two ways.
1. Schedule an appointment (Conference Call) with an Investment Manager
2. Submit a Managed Discretionary Account (MDA) application with Walker Capital Australia.
3. Open a trading account with the Walker Capital Australia’s executing broker.
4. Select from our range of investment strategies and choose your asset allocation between the choices of accounts.
5. Once all accounts are opened, and funds have been chosen, our team gets to work and begins trading.