In today’s ever-present and ever-expanding financial markets, there are many forms of trading undertaken by individuals and institutions to gain an advantageous position or financial outcome.
One of those forms of trading is known as proprietary trading, or "prop trading," which occurs when a trading desk at a financial institution, brokerage firm, investment bank, hedge fund.
or other liquidity source uses the firm's capital and balance sheet to conduct self-promoting financial transactions.
Prop trading is focused on the institution itself profiting from the skills and expertise of the traders
1. Schedule an appointment (Conference Call) with an Investment Manager
2. Submit a Managed Discretionary Account (MDA) application with Walker Capital Australia.
3. Open a trading account with the Walker Capital Australia’s executing broker.
4. Select from our range of investment strategies and choose your asset allocation between the choices of accounts.
5. Once all accounts are opened, and funds have been chosen, our team gets to work and begins trading.