Planning for retirement is a crucial aspect of your financial arrangements, perhaps more so today than ever.
With so many options for securing investment returns, finding the right investment vehicle, or suite of options, to suit your needs can be both challenging and confusing.
However, while there are numerous managed options available, for those looking to take some control over their investments, the Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) can seem like an attractive option.
As with most investments, there is often a lot of misunderstanding or misinformation surrounding many of the options available, so before jumping in, we will look at Self-Managed Super Funds in more detail.
Knowledge and education is the key to identify if a SMSF is right for you
1. Schedule an appointment (Conference Call) with an Investment Manager
2. Submit a Managed Discretionary Account (MDA) application with Walker Capital Australia.
3. Open a trading account with the Walker Capital Australia’s executing broker.
4. Select from our range of investment strategies and choose your asset allocation between the choices of accounts.
5. Once all accounts are opened, and funds have been chosen, our team gets to work and begins trading.