Effective use of your funds is more important today than ever before, and to be effective means mitigating risk as much as possible.
To accomplish that, funding should always be split across various investment vehicles, mixing low risk, low return options with higher risk, higher return to create a balanced portfolio that is not vulnerable to any individual market or industry failure.
One such investment vehicle is the
They are no different to any other stock being traded on markets across the world, with buying and selling done in exactly the same way, however, because they reflect the values of small companies, they do behave differently than stocks of those larger, established organizations.
These smaller companies have more room to grow than already large established businesses, and they can often grow quickly. This means the share price is often more volatile, offering greater scope for larger, quicker profits.
As with all investments, risk and reward are balanced out here, as smaller, newer businesses are also more likely to fail. This means that while the stock price can rise dramatically generating profits, it can also fall just as quickly incurring losses.
We must always have those risks in mind when thinking about small cap stock investments.
There are several reasons why
Making money from shares is earned in two ways.
1. Schedule an appointment (Conference Call) with an Investment Manager
2. Submit a Managed Discretionary Account (MDA) application with Walker Capital Australia.
3. Open a trading account with the Walker Capital Australia’s executing broker.
4. Select from our range of investment strategies and choose your asset allocation between the choices of accounts.
5. Once all accounts are opened, and funds have been chosen, our team gets to work and begins trading.