The stock market is a broad term for the market in which shares (stocks), bonds, options, derivatives and other financial instruments are traded. The 60 major stock markets around the world, account for $69 trillion in total value. such as
us stock market
stock market game
Chinese stock market
stock market Australia
ASX stock market
world stock markets
That is a staggering amount of value, and it is pleasing to know that Australia holds is own with the Australian Securities Exchange or ASX, with a total value of $1.207 trillion, putting it firmly in the top 16 stock markets or exchanges in the world!
The largest stock market in the world is the New York Stock Exchange, with a market cap of $28,528,761 million June 30 2018!
1. Schedule an appointment (Conference Call) with an Investment Manager
2. Submit a Managed Discretionary Account (MDA) application with Walker Capital Australia.
3. Open a trading account with the Walker Capital Australia’s executing broker.
4. Select from our range of investment strategies and choose your asset allocation between the choices of accounts.
5. Once all accounts are opened, and funds have been chosen, our team gets to work and begins trading.