When looking for the best investments in Australia for 2019 there are a number of things you should consider first. We cover this information 4 key points.
In this article, we will give you information and access to the tools which could help in identifying the best investments suitable to the type of investor you are. Remember that any information here is general advice.
But as with any financial product, there are financial risks you must take into account, industry jargon and terminology you need to know and understand.
Being an informed investor will help you on your journey so you can identify the best investments. Let’s jump straight into explaining the key things you may consider in identifying the best investment that is suited to your needs.
Knowledge and education is the key for you to identify the best investments.
1. Schedule an appointment (Conference Call) with an Investment Manager
2. Submit a Managed Discretionary Account (MDA) application with Walker Capital Australia.
3. Open a trading account with the Walker Capital Australia’s executing broker.
4. Select from our range of investment strategies and choose your asset allocation between the choices of accounts.
5. Once all accounts are opened, and funds have been chosen, our team gets to work and begins trading.