When people outside the ‘financial world’ hear the words “hedge fund” many are immediately taken back to the 1987 classic movie Wall Street and Gordon Gekko, or Bobby Axelrod in the HBO series Billions, big money, fast cars and a winner takes all mentality. As they say, that’s in the movies…
A hedge fund is an alternative investment vehicle available only to sophisticated investors, such as institutions and individuals with significant assets.
While many hedge funds exist to invest in traditional securities, such as stocks, bonds, commodities and real estate, they are best known for using more sophisticated (and risky) investments and techniques.
Diversification and High Growth is the key reason people invest in Hedge Funds
1. Schedule an appointment (Conference Call) with an Investment Manager
2. Submit a Managed Discretionary Account (MDA) application with Walker Capital Australia.
3. Open a trading account with the Walker Capital Australia’s executing broker.
4. Select from our range of investment strategies and choose your asset allocation between the choices of accounts.
5. Once all accounts are opened, and funds have been chosen, our team gets to work and begins trading.